Bluetooth app, SMS text messaging, better slope management plus many more new features. Introducing the all new LawnBott LB300EL, LawnBott LB200EL, LawnBott LB85EL and LawnBott LB75DX. Visit our home page at: www.lawnbotts.com for details.
Archive for the ‘Lawn Care’ Category
The new LawnBott SpyderEVO LB1500 can mow up to 10,000 sq ft of lawn. (Lots up to 1/3rd acre) The SpyderEVO uses proven perimeter wire technology like the upper models which helps with yard compatibility. A separate docking station will be sold as an accessory. You can pre-order SpyderEVO here: http://www.lawnbotts.com/Order_LawnBott.html
The brushless LB3510 and LB3550 will be shipping starting end of February or beginning March. Brushless motors will last up to 8 times longer than current motors. You can pre-order online here: http://www.lawnbotts.com/Order_LawnBott.html
We have a demo LawnBott LB2150 available for only $1,999. Details here: http://www.lawnbotts.com/Used_LawnBott_Demo.html
LawnBott LB3510 robotic lawn mower mowing grass
LawnBott LB3510 mowing weeds
More robotic lawn mower videos here: http://www.lawnbotts.com/gallery/lawnbott_LB3510_videos.html
LawnBott LB3510 upgrade kits are here for a limited time. For $600 plus shipping to us, here is what’s included:
- New 2010 motherboard, display, alarm card and sinus signal receiver. (Can program all slave boards from MB serial port. Increased memory on MB).
- New friendlier user menu with more options
- Increased mowing height: 3 1/8″ (with blade guard)
- Four new wheels. The new rear wheels are larger and wider which improves traction. Spiked wheels are no longer required and will not fit. The new front wheels have been improved as well.
- New green shell with front rubber bumper for improved bump sensitivity – plus makes room for the new wheels
- New rear touch-sensitive handle.
- Raised charging base to accommodate new height.
- New recharging base cable
- All parts in kit will be covered by a 2 year warranty.
Shipping to us is not included, however we will cover return shipping. Please note your current external compass will be unplugged and deactivated. Directional function is now controlled by the inclinometer.
Order here: http://www.lawnbotts.com/LawnBott_Upgrade.html
A dream come true for allergy sufferers!
Covered in fresh Alabama pollen, the new LawnBott LB3510 robot mower
LawnBott LB3510 covered in pollen while mowing – you saw it here first!
Allergy sufferers dream come true!
- Higher cutting height: 3 1/8 inches (or slightly more with the blade guard removed)
- Rubber bumper on the front with improved bump sensitivity
- Green shell modified to fit the new larger wheels
- Larger, wider rear wheels (spiked wheels not available)
- New front wheel design
- New user menu with more options
- Compass function done via inclinometer
- Plus lots of other improvements with programming and other hardware enhancements
I removed the blade guard from the LawnBott LB3510 and measured it at almost 3.375 inches in height! With the blade guard on, the max cutting height is around 3 1/8 or 3.125 inches.
The blade guard was added in 2008 in order for the LawnBott to be accepted by the CPSC. The LawnBott is the only robotic mower that is accepted by the CPSC. But if you want to gain extra cutting height, removing the blade guard is a quick and simple way to do so.